Join us for a slow-paced practice of deep opening and surrender by candle light.
Allow the waves of sound to wash over you, harmonizing your body, mind and spirit.
This monthly two-hour workshop includes practices of:
• Intention setting for individual and collective healing
• Chanting to inspire joy and devotion
• 90 minute yin yoga practice to open the body and quiet the mind
• Sound healing with Tibetan and crystal singing bowls, drums, rattles, and chimes
• Deep relaxation with aromatherapy and hands-on energy medicine
Class size is limited to 14 people so you’re sure to get some personal care and attention.
– We offer 2 work-trade slots per class. We request these volunteers
arrive 45-minutes early to help set up and welcome guests.
– Advance Registration: Sliding scale $25-$35
– General Admission: $35 @ the door.
To Register click on a date below to save your space!
Embodiment Arts Collective
3490 20th St. @ Mission St.
3rd Floor w/ elevator access
San Francisco, CA 94110
Led by two experienced facilitators:
Laura Perlin is an Ayurvedic practitioner and yoga teacher. Nick Venegoni is a psychotherapist and hypnotherapist. Both are in private practice in San Francisco. They share a passion for shamanism, earth-based and LGBTQ spiritualities, and transformational healing.
Questions? Call us: 415-766-9629